Thursday, April 21, 2011

TRASHFORMATION

In honor of Earth Day this week Sunday Stamps is hosting there weekly challenge called Trashformation.  Transform something you would throw away into something useful. 
I made a bunch of postcards out of cereal boxes, poptart boxes, oatmeal boxes, etc.  It is sooo easy!  Just trim your box to 4" x 6".  I rounded the corners but that's totally optional.  I also added the address lines, again optional.  I thought I would make a bunch and my kids could write messages to their grandparents once a week.  postcard stamps are only $.29!!!

I stamped this one with the CHARITY NEVER FAILETH stamp as I was planning to send a thank you postcard to my friend for bringing me chocolate!!
post signature
Sunbeam Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...